Welcome to GLS 4.0!
The GLS Conference is about real-life people playing real-life video games, and what they learn from doing it; it fosters substantive discussion and collaboration among academics, designers, and educators interested in how game technologies — commercial games and others — can enhance learning, culture, and education. Photos of the conference are now up!
- Explore topics like game design, game culture, and using games for learning
- Take part in hands-on workshops, by and for gamers, researchers, and designers
- Engage in fireside chats with industry leaders and other special guests
- Play (and learn about) the latest games in a dorm-style arcade
- View live webcasts of selected conference sessions
- Enjoy our signature Thursday night dinner party